2019-02-03 at 3:21 pm #50433Russell IvesKeymaster
The ARC Store is open for business and will remain open for 2 weeks until Sunday 17th February. No orders after that date!!
Tineli, our kit supplier, make to order. Orders will be collated on the 28th Feb. Any minimum order quantity issues (ie insufficient orders of an item) will then be sorted out and advised.
Manufacturing and shipping will take 4-6 weeks after Store close, aiming for an end March delivery.
- All items will be mailed directly. There is an additional charge for postage but you’ll get your kit home delivered!
ITEMS IN STORE:
- SS Jersey (Mens/Womens), LS Jersey, Intermediate Jacket, Rain/Splash Jacket, Bike Short, Bike Bibs, ¾ Bibs, Full Length Winter Bibs, Arm Warmers, Knee Warmers, Sun Sleeves, Caps, Gloves, Socks
- New items this season: Bandana, Musette Bag
- Note we have a new sponsor this year Shaun Mckenna Photography!
Tip: Winter is coming!
- Every year, mid-winter, someone says “I wish I’d bought a LS jersey (or jacket or arm warmer, or tights). Think ahead!
Tip: Be a ‘Named’ Rouleur!
- Been challenged trying to remember the name of the rider in front of you while doing rolling turns? Problem solved!
- The nickname will now be printed in 2 spots – front of jersey (breast pocket position) and the back pocket.
- Anybody planning to join rides that do rolling turns (pretty mich everything really) should opt for the nickname option!
Tip: Get something free – Socks!
- If your order is more than $200 you’ll get one free pair of socks
- If your order is more than $400 you’ll get one Musette Bag and 1 free pair of socks
Tip: Check the sizing chart!
- The design and manufacturing has not changed. However, please check the sizing charts, especially for items you haven’t order before.
Tip: Long legs, short arms?
- Don’t forget sizing adjustments; body length, longer/shorter sleeves or legs.
COMPLAINTS: Please send a return, self addressed, envelope to ‘The Complaints Department’, Uzbekistan.
Any questions, post here. Follow the KIT link on the top menu.
Rusty aka “The Quartermaster”2019-02-04 at 9:37 am #50453Travis BowlandKeymaster
Rusty remind me again what’s the difference between long sleeve jersey, intermediate jacket and splash jacket?
other than the descriptions shown I mean….those who have worn each, whats the real life difference?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.