2022-10-14 at 8:11 pm #71755
ARCers, the STORE is now CLOSED. Thank you all for your orders.
I am now in order review and cleanup. If you have missed all the message and missed the ordering you have today to get in contact with me.
The last day for placing orders is 25 Oct 2022, 11.59 pm.
The delivery ETA is 12 Dec 2022.
Couple of points to keep in mind:
– the store is open for 2 weeks only. That way we can get delivery before Christmas.
– have included winter items such as jackets and tights… The reason for this is that post-summer everyone is thinking warm rides and doesn’t order. Cold rides are not so distant and perhaps you’ll be thinking ahead to next winter and order!
– included a new item the ARC POLO shirt. Somebody from Mt Waverley was very keen on this item…
– Small orders … if we do not get enough of a particular type there MAY be and adjustment of price (10-30%) or cancelation of that item. If you have ordered and paid you, I’ll get you to top up or refund if we cancel the item.
– postage should come up as the default and will add $16.50 to the order on checkout.
Link to store is here:
(ps. Margaret Philips has offered to do kit distribution and – Thx!)
The Quartermaster (aka Rusty)2022-10-26 at 12:42 pm #71900
Just checking the following orders have ‘no name’ tagged. This may suggest that you have attempted a customised name but the process did not complete properly. Can you please confirm if you attempted a customised name:
Thanks, R2022-10-26 at 3:35 pm #71903Matt DouglasModerator
I placed an order and paid. Got a receipt email. Not sure about the customised name.
Matt2022-10-27 at 5:01 am #71905Margaret PhillipsParticipant
No name for me. Thanks for checking.
Margaret2022-10-27 at 7:58 am #71907
Have checked with Tineli and they seem to think it’s all legit. As the order is going of to production today I wanted to check! Thx2022-10-27 at 1:07 pm #71908Brian TrounceModerator
My order went through OK as well. The only thing I noticed was that it gave you a choice where to send to.
1) to my address for a postage cost of $16.50 or 2) to your Managers address (which I assume is yours) for no postage cost. Naturally I left it at your address.☺
Hope all is okay…BT
P.S. Thank you for organising.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.