Thanks Julie, Rob and Phil for the update.
I spoke with Lana yesterday and the road still looks like it will be
closed unless Perry has any inside information. Otherwise we are good
to go and Lana is looking forward to seeing us, particularly given
the impact of the road closure on their summer.
I will send out a more detailed rundown for the trip on
the weekend. Note that at this stage we have 22 people and no waiting list (!)
so if you know of anyone else who wants to join in please pass on the message
that we have some room.