Thanks Ken, payment received.
ARC Alpine Challenge Blue Duck Inn Cabin List Saturday 12th Feb 2021
– Wayne & Jude
– Brad & Helen
– Perry, RichardS
– GarryD, PSimmo, Lynton, Ken
– StephenG, Gavin, MarkB, GTP
– Rusty, RobP, PhilScar, AndrewB
– RichardH, RichardC, Jonathan, Nathan
Lana at The Blue Duck Inn has asked for a cabin list to assist with check-in, you can change if you wish, but stick to the list for check-in purposes.
Weather ( 1 knot = 1.85kph)
– Bright 11-28 deg, fine, light winds
– Mt Hotham – 7-20 deg, fine, wind SE-SW 6-13 knots
– Omeo – 9-25 deg, fine, wind SE 9-17 knots
– Anglers Rest – 8-29 deg, fine, light winds
– Falls Creek – 8-19 deg, fine, wind NW 9-17 knots
– Bright – 13-29 deg, fine, wind NW 6-11 knots
Goldilocks weather, near perfect Alpine cycling.
However, it is the Alps after all, so be prepared, and consider easy access to pickup/drop off additional layers from vehicles at our Dinner Plain/Falls Creek when packing.
Please allow time for parking cars, bag drop, bike setup, socialising etc on Saturday so we get away on time, just as you would from the station on a local ride.
See most of you Friday night at The Brewery, the rest Saturday morning.
- This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Wayne Russell.