Noted. Will canvass the group (please feel free to buy into this discussion thread).
Given we now have a strong contingent in this look we probably don’t want to stray to far so that we can maintain the on road identity while allowing mix match with current.
Will continue to investigate. 🙂
do you have a timeline otherwise Pandora’s box may be left open for a very long time and opinions are like skulls, everyone has one ( i think?).
if the brief is to give the ARC kit a modern update while retaining our identity, could Shaun McK (he has plenty of time on his hands.. not like hes out riding!?) and/or Tinelli come up with say 3 options? Then we can all sit back and do nothing except tell you whats wrong with them then put it to a vote?
i personally like the current kit but happy to purchase whatever you arrive at.
Caps- my peaks end up breaking.
Sock- don’t last long and the wrong heel to calf length.
that’s my numb-skull input.
thanks for arranging.
summarising to date from various sources:
– i just bought it and you’re going to change it ?! ==> don’t change or not much change
– classic design; still gets comments ==> don’t change or not much change
– brighter yellow ==> more vis ?
– caps – i agree the Walz caps we had done originally had a better, softer peak. will look into it.
– socks – what length(s) are you after (another pandora’s box as there is a min order of 60…)